[Rhodes22-list] Forestay Wire Size Upgrade

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Mon Jun 2 16:22:04 EDT 2003

FYI:

The only wire jig/press that GB owns is 1/8, The only wire that dywer uses for GB is 1/8. Stan rather break wire then ripe out
fittings if someone hits a overhead(they do ;-) Unless a PO recut it 1/8, for what it wroth 5/32 is pretty good for the forstay and
sounds like he should get a CDI while at it,. only time for a quicky :-)

MJM