[Rhodes22-list] Sunshade drawing

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 5 09:10:21 EDT 2003

Rummy,

Thanks, I thought Visio allowed saving as different file types. I may modify
some and use with the 8X10 Tarp I just got from Northern Tool per Roger's
suggestion. I can use as partial cockpit cover and sun/rain shade. It will
also work as boom tent and keep dew off 90% of cockpit when over nighting.

Wally