[Rhodes22-list] Leaky roof

Steve Alm salm at mn.rr.com
Thu Jun 5 13:58:08 EDT 2003

Wally,

I shouldn't have said "my" electronics--the gear in question belongs to the
club.  So any damage would not be my responsibility.

In another incident however, we were in another club with all our own gear,
when a water pipe burst right above the stage.  The water was gushing out
and dumping directly onto our 220 volt breaker box.  Although some stuff was
damaged--and we had to eat the cost--we all could have been fried by that
one.

There are other stories about gigging outside in the rain but I'll leave
those for another time.

Slim