[Rhodes22-list] Biminis on tracks

lcrowther lcrowther at cox.net
Fri Jun 6 01:09:06 EDT 2003

Bill,

Last spring I went down to GB and bought a used Bimini from Stan.  I also
bought two (Bimini Mounting?) cars that I mounted on the Genoa lead car
tracks in front of the Genoa leads.  My track goes well back of my winches
and is very long but when I looked at the boats Stan had in for repair,etc.
the track layouts came in several configurations.  When my Bimini is folded
down I push the Bimini cars forward so the folded down Bimini crosses the
cabin roof far enough forward so it does not interfere with the access
below.  I seldom use my Bimini under sail; under power, in my slip, or at
anchor it is great.

Lloyd
s/v Uhuru II