[Rhodes22-list] Electrified Motor Lift

John Tonjes johntonjes at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 8 11:59:18 EDT 2003

Ed,
Good points on the motor lift. I guess the BIG questions are: do you have a
physical impairment that would make it necessary or, are you using a very
heavy 4 stroke motor?
Our 2 stroke, 50 pound motors pull up easily with the standard motor mount
system that comes with the boat. I'm also somewhat agile even though I am
advanced in my years.

Rummy