[Rhodes22-list] Pressure washer

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 9 04:03:43 EDT 2003

Ed,

The model I purchased is a mid-size electric unit that
produces 1650 psi.  I washed my 10 year old riding
mower yesterday and it removed some of the decals so
I've chosen not to use it on cars.  My S2 has a good
bit of surface grime on it from being on the hard in
Baltimore and a 1000 mile truck ride.  I'm sure the
washer would readily clean it but I wonder if it would
just grind some of the dirt into the gelcoat as well
as actually washing it off.  After cleaning the deck,
the driveway, and couple of other things yesterday,
I'm impressed with the utility of these things.  I'm
just real sceptical about using it on "big toys".

Brad