[Rhodes22-list] Pressure washer

Kroposki kroposki at innova.net
Sun Jun 8 23:29:31 EDT 2003

Brad,
	You did not tell us the specs on your new toy.  Is it gas or
electric?  How many psi?  I have a medium sized electric model, works
fine.  I was thinking of getting a more powerful gas model, but after
talking to a guy who washes his boat regularly with a medium sized
electric model, I backed off the powerful units.  On a car, porch or
boat a big unit can cause damage quickly.  My electric model even took
some paint off my van.  The guy on C dock showed me how the big units
can even take the chrome finish off.  He now only uses the smaller
electric model.
	Ed K