[Rhodes22-list] Boat Cleaning

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 8 11:25:19 EDT 2003

My enticing Chinese puzzle of a wife encouraged me to
buy a power washer from Home Depot as an early
Father's Day present.  When I got it home she said
something in Mandarin that roughly translates, "Now
get your lazy ass out there and clean the deck"!  I've
done that and it works great.  The use of this device
to clean the bottom at the end of season is obvious,
but here's my question:  has anyone used a power
washer on the topsides?  You'd need to stay away from
the ports and anything bolted through the deck but it
sure seems a quick and easy way to clean.  Anyone got
any experience?

Brad