[Rhodes22-list] The best Tow Vehicle (for$5,000)

NAPOLI51950 at aol.com NAPOLI51950 at aol.com
Sun Jun 8 23:54:43 EDT 2003

I am looking for advice (personal experience is most excellent) on a tow
vehicle for my Rhodes I just bought.  A couple parameters are that it should be
under $5,000 so I would guess it would be mid to early '90's.  I live in Oregon
so flat land is a bit scarce (except where there is no water) so I will have
to drag it over a few mountains.  Also I will be picking up the 1984 Rhodes in
Baltimore so I will be hauling it back 3300 miles.  I will also, about once a
year, take it on a long road (Rhode?) trip to Baha, Canada, or Florida.  I've
previously bought a new 1976 Rhodes and kept it for 16 years on the Chesapeake
and, Alas! sold it and moved out here to Oregon.  I couldn't stand it and
have finally bought another.

Thanks
Chris Geankoplis
(napoli68)