[Rhodes22-list] Mounting Compass, Fire Extinguisher

Ronald Lipton lipton at sprynet.com
Mon Jun 9 12:38:25 EDT 2003

My boat has the fire extinguisher mounted on the bulkhead under
the sink.  It also has a companionway board with a compass and
the depth sounder/knotmeter readout.  I am planning to change
the setup - I invariably trip over if when I need to go into the cabin.
I have seen a version that swings out from the side of the companionway
somewhere.

I hope to be at the boat on Wednsday and will take some pictures.

Ron