[Rhodes22-list] Mounting Compass, Fire Extinguisher

Mark Kaynor mark at kaynor.org
Mon Jun 9 15:01:02 EDT 2003

John,

Raven's (1988) are compass and fire extinguisher are mounted the same way as
Wally's - Ritchie compass on port bulkhead, and a B2 fire extinguisher
mounted just inside port bulkhead. Never any problems w/ either. I'm
attaching a picture that shows the inside port bulkhead. You can easily see
the fire extinguisher. The black disk to the right is the back of the
compass.

Mark Kanyor