[Rhodes22-list] Race results -

Robert Quinn rjquinn at bellsouth.net
Tue Jun 10 23:29:15 EDT 2003

Wally:  Our boat had a screw about six inches forward of the rear of the
boom to prevent the car from going too far forward.  Guess the PO figured
that was enough to allow for quick adjustments when there was not much wind
and a quick short pull to flatten the main when the wind piped up. It seems
to work just fine.

Bob on the "NoKaOi"