[Rhodes22-list] Politics -- Question

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 11 06:18:45 EDT 2003

Bill,

Here is a link to a Washington Post article that
addresses the issue.  The article says that the
accidental death rate in Iraq is about the same as
peactime training rates.  It still seems a bit high to
me given the relatively small population in Iraq but
then again I don't know the peactime training accident
rate. Many of the accidents were driving related.  So
if you wreck your Humvee while dodging bullets is that
an auto accident or combat related?  You've got me
curious on this one. If the accident rate at my
employer was that high I'd look for new work.

Brad