[Rhodes22-list] Politics -- Question

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 11 07:47:34 EDT 2003

Bill,

If Bush lied to push his war agenda I'll be the first
to call for his impeachment.  I think the evidence was
there to make his case but others with a different
agenda could probably have used the same data to make
theirs.  Clinton, his cabinet, and both parties during
his administration felt there were WMD in Iraq and now
their words and votes are haunting them.

I have read the Clinton Grand Jury testimony and
watched most of the impeachment trial.  Frankly, I was
dissapointed with the whole thing, a waste of time and
taxpayer money.  What Bill does with his "Mr. Happy"
is of no concern to me what-so-ever now that he is out
of office and was of very little concern while he was
in office.  But, several members of the military got
fried for far less serious conduct that had a sexual
overtone while he was Commander-in-Chief. I couldn't
behave like that on my job and get away with it and
neither could most folks.  Was it an impeachable
offense?  Probably not.  I'm still disappointed that
the press didn't do their job in 1991.  It didn't
suprise me that Ken Starr failed his original mission.
 If I sat down with my corporate pilot buddies from
Little Rock and started connecting the dots from
everything we saw and heard from the period of 1978 to
1985 we could put together 95% of what really
happened.  Avoiding that last 5% is why he earned the
moniker "Slick Willy" and he had it long before he
became President.

Hopefully Hillary will run in 2004 or 2008.  I still
want her to share that commodity trading program that
no one in the history of commodity trading has been
able to duplicate.  The Rose Law Firm put a lot of
bread on my table during my last two years of college
at UALR, Most of those folks were nice people.  The
senior partner, Joe Gior (my most frequent client)went
bankrupt, Vince Foster died, Hillary (never flew her)
got a little creative with billing (just another
Arkansas method of funding candidates) but most were
just hard working, honest attorneys.  Thats no joke.

Run, Hillary Run!

Brad

http://www.townhall.com/columnists/richlowry/rl20030603.shtml

Tihttp://www.washtimes.com/commentary/20030603-084008-8562r.htmmes