[Rhodes22-list] Bill Effros - NYC Visit

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 11 09:06:22 EDT 2003

Bill,

I'll be in/out JFK all week through next Friday.
During the week we stay at the Hampton Inn JFK at
144-02 135th, Jamaica.  Between about 7-9pm I'll be in
the bar at the co-located Holiday Inn.  All the pilots
in there look the same: short hair (or no hair, the
ones with the baseball caps), blue jeans, sneakers,
generally the worst dressed ones in the place.  Call
me on my cell phone 901-409-3700 if you get a chance
to stop by (it will be turned off enroute but I
pick-up messages.  Otherwise, lets to get together the
weekend of the 28th.  The July schedule comes out next
Tuesday and I'll probably bid JFK, PHL, DET, or TPA (I
don't have the attention span to make it to the West
Coast or the ass to make it overseas).  If it doesn't
work this month, perhaps another time.

My last day as an official "Rhodie" will be Saturday
the 21st when the buyer is driving to TN to take
delivery.  I'm trying to solve the worlds problems as
fast as I can!

Brad