[Rhodes22-list] Politics: Military Death and Accident Stats

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 11 10:02:16 EDT 2003

I didn't look at the link but it is amazing how many of our service man and
woman die in accidents and training each year. I used to have a friend that
flew Army helicoptors and he would talk about the numerous risks. These
things seem to go down often, especially at night. Pretty dangerous with the
limited vision night goggles.

Recently two different guys fell off an aircraft carrier and were lost at
sea. One guy was playing football on the flight deck.

Wally