[Rhodes22-list] Elvis Has Left The Building

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 11 14:21:24 EDT 2003

Boys and Girls, Fellow Rhodies,

Time is winding down on my R-22 stewardship.  I'm
flying all next week and have plenty of stuff to do
until then.  Your patience has been rewarded.  I'm
gone.  Anne, you know where I live, the food is good
and stay as long as you like.  To all I met at the
Kentucky Lake get-together; I hope to see you next
year.  To those I promised hospitality in China, the
offer is still good.  Folks, its been real fun!  MJM,
keep this forum open, its what this great country is
all about.

Brad