[Rhodes22-list] Trailer Bow Stop

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Tue Jun 17 15:36:28 EDT 2003

a couple of problem.

1) if it a galvanized trailer a real pain in the ass to reweild, have to grind off the galvanized, rewield and regalvanized(hope
fully in a tank) witch most people do not do, that used the gray paint touchup method witch is not as good.
2)you could easily end up with to much tong weight with the boat to far forward.
3)it just not the post, need to add back the frame reinforcements crossmembers and the riasers.

now with that said a good weilder could do it, but it is a job and the owner has to watch what he/she doing loading the boat.

MJM