[Rhodes22-list] Biminis on tracks

Mary Lou Troy mltroy at netreach.net
Wed Jun 18 09:56:26 EDT 2003

Wally,
You're right the bimini is large and it can get in the way but we've gotten
to the point that we are so used to ours we don't mind stepping over or
around it. Ours is a fixed mount but it will rest on the cabintop or
against the raised pop-top if we are sailing with the pop-top up. When
we're sailing and don't want to use it (usually in higher winds) we put on
the cabintop. Otherwise it's great for keeping both sun and rain off.  It's
been a great place to hang our foulies all spring. When we leave the boat
we bungie it to the boom.

Mary Lou