[ham] RE: [Rhodes22-list] End ZEDO

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Sat Jun 21 14:31:29 EDT 2003

well an iframe is a way to do client side includes in html, never see them other then spam in email(tying to get around content
filters). The html "stripper" used on the list, stripped it :-) His headers are not showing his mailer which is strange. it might
have been a virus trying to exploit a web client access, their are a few around. But I am guessing.

What I am not guessing about is you can not use windows for email unless you have a very good anti-virus, that is update daily.
http://www.mcafee.com/anti-virus/ online product will due the tick. Email is like sex, you have to worthy who the sender sleep with
and who the sender sender sleep with and so on. after 6 levels you talking every one on the internet. Need an mighty good condom.

MJM

PS. do not forget to update windows, that how most of the crap get in thouh know holes.