[Rhodes22-list] End ZEDO

Kroposki kroposki at innova.net
Sun Jun 22 10:34:02 EDT 2003

Michael, Dennis,
	On this computer I use McAfee, Spam filter, Pest Patrol, Spybot,
plus the built in filters of Microsoft.  So a lot of stuff gets
stripped.  I wasn't worried about getting anything, just wanted some
input what was going on, some feedback.
	On my other computer I trying Norton as the anti virus and just
spybot.  I cannot have some of the filters active because they cause
problems with tying into 'University' software that my wife needs to
communicate with students.  But they have some hot shot people keeping
their network clean.  We keep getting messages that an email was
stripped because it may have been carrying a bug.
                                  Ed K