[Rhodes22-list] Swivel seat Question

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 23 09:54:42 EDT 2003

To those with swivel seats - Do you both sail and motor from this seat? It
would seem to me this seat puts you too far astern when sailing. I typicaly
sit much more forward, especially in light air. I can see how when motoring
this wouldn't be a big deal and it looks like you would get a nice vantage
point for steering. However when sailing doesn't it create excess drag? I
would also think that it is too far aft to help much when heeling;  rail
meat more towards the front of the cockpit provides better leverage.

Wally