[Rhodes22-list] the rhodes 22 in Colorado

CarolN8 at aol.com CarolN8 at aol.com
Wed Jun 25 18:04:49 EDT 2003

Tom,

I think I'm the only current Rhodes owner in CO although there were more in
the past years (they have since moved out of state). I live in Arvada, CO and
my boat is at Chatfield reservoir. You are welcome to see and sail the Rhodes
with me although I am traveling a bit this summer. Let me know if you're
interested.

Carol