[Rhodes22-list] Water, water everywhere............including the lake.

John Tonjes johntonjes@earthlink.net
Sun, 2 Mar 2003 07:55:21 -0500

I am happy to report that the water level in our lake is the highest we
have seen in almost four years. We are still not at full pond, but being
only down three feet is almost normal compared to the almost sixteen
feet down we saw this past summer. With the way the rains have been
coming, we should be at full pond very soon. When the lake is full, I'll
post some pictures to the group to show you the difference. We actually
have water in front of our house and should be able to use the Hobie
this summer.

Rummy