[Rhodes22-list] Water, water everywhere............including the lake.

ellner ellner@pressenter.com
Sun, 02 Mar 2003 09:58:52 -0600

Rummy:  Does this mean that you and Kimberly truly own LAKEFRONT property
now??  The ICE is still on the St Croix (although yesterday, there were
about 4 fishermen in canoes in the 'open water' portion......and several
icefisherpeople who had ventured out via snowmobile, snowshoes,
etc.........(it's Brrrrrrrrrrrr this morning.......Below Zero.........and
that isn't even factoring in the 'wind chill factor!')   I really DO know
why it's OK  to visit in the summer..........mary