[Rhodes22-list] Mast Stuff

Wally Buck tnrhodey@hotmail.com
Tue, 04 Mar 2003 11:40:48 -0500

Hey Brad, we got out for a nice sail on Saturday and it is supposed to be in
the 60s this weekkend!

I can't help with the IMF question. I have had my boat for one year and have
yet to remove sail. I have not coated my mast with anything, I guess wax
couldn't hurt?

I don't have the decal that you mentioned, I do know you need to make sure
you have the pop top slider in place before stepping. Also if the mast falls
and hits you it will hurt and break things! I think you have a hoist right?

Good luck!

Wally