[Rhodes22-list] Fat Tuesday Two Cycle Day

brad haslett flybrad@yahoo.com
Tue, 4 Mar 2003 14:19:31 -0800 (PST)

Fat Tuesday was warm here and a good day to "get the
gum out" of all the two cycle engines.  The 4.5
Evenrude on the R-22 proved to be a bit stubborn.  It
took some ether, a busted knuckle, a broken rope, and
some swearing but the thing is running.  Next in line
was the Manta tiller.  After four years of some
serious soil amending I now have topsoil in the garden
plot that's close to what I took for granted in the
MidWest.  I may not know "shit from shinola" about
sailing or flying jets but BY GAWD I challenge anyone
on the list to beat my tomato crop this year.  You can
take the boy away from the farm but you can't take the
farm away from the boy!  There may even be a pepper or
two involved as well.

Brad Haslett