[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes22 Questions (perspective buyer) - Toyota 4 runner

Kari Day karihazen@yahoo.com
Wed, 5 Mar 2003 09:32:58 -0800 (PST)

David,

My husband and I are newbie sailors that bought a 99
R22 last summer. We are thrilled with how well it has
sailed for us. We sail on a lake near Dallas Texas. I
won't go on about how great the boat is as there is
plenty of documentation on that subject! I wanted to
let you know that Joe trailer our boat back from GB in
North Carolina to Dallas with a Toyota 4 Runner. It is
a V6 with a factory installed towing package. He had
some minor problems with fish-tailing, but we think
that the boat was sitting back a little far on the
trailer. Otherwise the 4 Runner hauled the boat like a
champ. We keep the boat in a slip, but look forward to
visiting other lakes in the area this spring.

Good luck with your boat search.

-Kari Day