[Rhodes22-list] Bald Eagle

Wally Buck tnrhodey@hotmail.com
Sun, 09 Mar 2003 17:44:31 -0500

I had one of the best weekends sailing in a long time. Both days were
perfect. We were on the water 5 hours Sat. and 4 hours Sunday.

While having lunch I spotted two Bald Eagles. When I got close enough for
pic one flew off. The pic is not the best, the boat was really bobbing.

Last week there were no Osprey out. This week every nest was full with
birds. It is  funnly how they all show up around the same time.

Wally

Name: baldeagle1.JPG Type: image/pjpeg Size: 199004 bytes Desc: not available