[Rhodes22-list] Bald Eagle

Mary Lou Troy mltroy@netreach.net
Sun, 09 Mar 2003 18:03:51 -0500

Ah Wally, you've truly given me hope that Spring is really on its way. Glad
to hear about the Osprey. Thanks for the pic.

Fred and I were able to climb around on the boat with just sweaters on
today. And while we were still walking across snow this morning to get to
the boat now we're tracking mud all over the house :-)

Mary Lou