[Rhodes22-list] Stan reporting on Elton

General Boats wwrhodes@rhodes22.com
Sat, 15 Mar 2003 09:53:38 -0500

Ed,

Don't want to speak for Elton - I suspect he wants to remain a part of the
silent majority.
He had put on some shows with Daniels.

Tom, of course was one of your fathers ("founding" that is.)

The reason I am such a nut about letting the other side have its say without
McCarthy labelings, is that my mid is easily changed and I do not want to
intimidate those with other views from their right in trying to influence
me.

As Slim Steve says, "get over it".

stan/gbi