[Rhodes22-list] Forward Seat Drains

brad haslett flybrad@yahoo.com
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 08:20:25 -0800 (PST)

Rummy,

Try page 521 of the 2002 West Marine catalog under
plumbing.  I bought mine at Bass Pro Shop which is the
closest thing around here to a marine center.  West
sells a cockpit drain which fits flush.  The standard
thru-hulls protrude slightly which shouldn't be a
problem unless you have a really skinny arse.  You can
also get thru-hulls with an "L" shape which might make
getting the drain hose routed a little easier.

Brad