[Rhodes22-list] Forward Seat Drains

John Tonjes johntonjes@earthlink.net
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 11:08:03 -0500

Brad,
If I could find the fittings you are talking about, it would be simple
enough to cut the hole, install and attach a drain hose that simply went to
the cockpit floor and then the water would drain out the cockpit drain. I
haven't found anything in any of the marine catalogs that looks like it
would work. Simply drilling holes in the seats won't work either because
the water would run underneath the seats and get into the cabin area.
Placing the generator near the stern would place it in close proximity to
the lazzerette and I can't do that without causing the Ka-Boom everyone
talks about because I keep the gasoline tank in the lazzerette. I'm a firm
believer in the KISS system. And not as in kiss your ass goodbye either.

Rummy