[Rhodes22-list] Pendant Tube leak revisited

Mary Lou Troy mltroy@netreach.net
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 21:12:32 -0500

Wally, I remember a a long while back (probably on the Sailnet Rhodes list)
a discussion of rain coming in the companionway hatch but I think it had to
do with the piano hinge on the hatchboards themselves. If I remember
correctly the piano hinge will leak if the boards are used with the hinge
on the inside but not if you use them with the hinge on the outside. Don't
know if this applies in your case but thought I would pass it along.

Mary Lou