[Rhodes22-list] New Pop Top 'Tent'

Steve Alm salm@mn.rr.com
Sat, 22 Mar 2003 14:41:54 -0600

Ed,
I agree--being able to post all these pics is very useful.  As for your boat
without any snaps, still no problem.  They're very easy to install.  Just
drill a tiny hole and screw them in, using a little silicone (?) washer so
you don't need to calk them.  As I mentioned before, the snap studs for the
pop tent were already there but I did have to add some snaps around the
outer hull to snap down my boom room and it all went very quickly.
Slim