[Rhodes22-list] New Pop Top 'Tent'

Kroposki kroposki@innova.net
Sat, 22 Mar 2003 07:47:01 -0500

Slim:
	Your real to life pictures have explained a great deal to me.  I
appreciate your efforts to put them on the list.  Michaels list with
pictures makes this list an incredible tool.  Your explanations have
been very helpful in understanding some things that pictures or a boat
ready from the factory don't.
	But, all boats don't come with snaps on them.  My recycled '84
doesn't have them, and as of yet I haven't been on a boat with a pop
'tent' installed.  I am working on that.  Your explanation relating to
'tent camping' was a point that I could relate to, having gone tent
camping for years and still do.
	From an interested observer, again, thank you.
                             Ed K