[Rhodes22-list] RE: Solar Panels

Mary Lou Troy mltroy@netreach.net
Sun, 23 Mar 2003 08:44:59 -0500

Marc,
No info on the solar panels but welcome to the list from another northern
Chesapeake Rhodie. There are at least 6 of us already here on the list
(apologies if I've forgotten anyone). Where do you sail out of? We are
planning a get together for Memorial Day weekend in Swan Creek just north
of Rock Hall. All are welcome - there's a good ramp nearby for folks to
trailer in if they don't want to sail in.

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Ft. Washington, PA  / Swan Creek, MD