[Rhodes22-list] Cabin Fans & Cell Antennas

Wally Buck tnrhodey@hotmail.com
Mon, 24 Mar 2003 14:35:27 -0500

I will be moving my fuse box and making a few other wiring changes soon. I
want to add one or two fans in the cabin. What are people using, any tips on
brands? I was considering the HEPA Turbo Fan for $50, it is about seven
inches around and look like it would move a bunch of air. I am not too
concerned about AMPS, I want something that works although this might be a
little big (and pricey) for the R22 cabin.

Anyone out there with any suggestions on external cell phone antennas?

Any comments welome.

Wally