[Rhodes22-list] I hope everyone is too busy sailing!

John Tonjes johntonjes@earthlink.net
Mon, 24 Mar 2003 15:08:43 -0500

Mark & Wally,
We have pretty decent cell coverage on Lake Hartwell also. I have been
known to play hookie on a day or two during the summer. Before I got my new
digital cell phone, I could take the laptop out on the boat and actually do
some work. It's much better than sitting at home working.

Rummy

It