[Rhodes22-list] Fwd: Emailing: Kentucky lake & Third ave bridge 028.jpg

Mary Lou Troy mltroy@netreach.net
Thu, 27 Mar 2003 22:57:31 -0500

Rod,
We got the parts to convert to the cam cleat at the end of last season. We
tried it on the hard at the boatshow at Annapolis and it seemed much easier
to use than our old arrangement with the cleat on the side of the boom. The
parts are now installed but  we won't be sailing until the end of April so
we can't give you a field report until then. I guess whether or not it is
worth it to you depends on what you have now and how much grief it gives you.

Mary Lou