[Rhodes22-list] bottom paint used by everyone.

Kroposki kroposki@innova.net
Sun, 30 Mar 2003 12:22:00 -0500

Ken:
     Does any of this old stuff help?

Left vs. Right (politics)
Hey Michael.
What brand do you use?  I have always use Interlux
Bottomkote but then I am also in freshwater.
Steve
--- Michael Meltzer <mjm@michaelmeltzer.com wrote:
 speaking of spring, I just paid 165$ for a stinking
 galleon of bottompaint, that stuff is worth is
 weight in copper :-)

Bruce,
Yes, If it cures too hard the ablative properties are diminished. My
boat
was on the hard for over a year when I boat it. I was instructed to hose

down the hull and then brush lightly before launching. I am not sure if
it
actually did anything but I figured what the hell...

Wally