[Rhodes22-list] Re: Help me decide if a Rhodes 22 is for me.

FNuttersNY at aol.com FNuttersNY at aol.com
Thu May 1 21:59:22 EDT 2003

I recently bought a R22 1973 and started to re-do the interior.  I pulled the
panells loose on either side of the companion way only to find myself looking
clear through to the stern underneth the cockpit bench.  If a decent size
wave smashes into the cockpit I could see the water being forced over and
through the opening before the cockpit drains could empty.  I hate the idea
of water down below.  Maybe I am making to much of it but it will keep
crusing me crusing on rivers,bays, and lakes.