[ham] Re: [Rhodes22-list] Re: Help me decide if a Rhodes 22 is for me.

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Thu May 1 22:21:59 EDT 2003

you might have a bigger problem, their should be massive foam blocks there, the whole area from the cabin to the lasserret under the
cockpit sole is were the foam floatation goes(and some upfront), no foam means that boat can sink, worst yet some of the system and
design count on that fact if they fail the boat will not sink. this is not good at all.

MJM