[Rhodes22-list] Stove Issues

Saroj saroj at pathfind.net
Sat May 3 22:14:04 EDT 2003

Ya gotta love this guy - Stan.  Having just completed a trip across this
great USA myself, I'm amazed at how casually he refers to it.  "just got
back ..."

I agree about the non-essential nature of a gimbled stove on a Rhodes.  I
use a $12.50 oriental single burner.  stows away quickly.  can be used
inside or out.  very, very simple and sweet.  An oven on a Rhodes22??  Who
in the world would want to be down below baking under sail on a 22' boat.
Oh, well - differences are what make the world interesting.

Saroj