[Rhodes22-list] different subject - The Airline Mess

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Mon May 5 13:25:07 EDT 2003

I didn't read the whole thing but I say if an airline(s) is going under let
them. If laws were broken charge those responsible. If they didn't break any
laws then I am not sure about the "street thug" comment. If stock holders
support the outrageous pay of upper management then they only have
themselves to blame.

I don't know what the answer is but the government needs to get out of the
"bail out" business. Also CEO Level pay is way to high with no end in sight.

Wally