[Rhodes22-list] Rowdy Rhodies In The Canton, GA Area

Steve Alm salm at mn.rr.com
Tue May 6 17:06:44 EDT 2003

Roger,

Good luck with the interview.  I don't know the MI school policies, but in
MN, a teacher or counselor in the school system can take a leave of absence
for up to a year without losing seniority.  Maybe Deb could with you,
explore some possibilities and still be assured of her MI position if it
doesn't work out.  Any teacher moving out of state takes a hit in pay and
they usually don't give you full credit for the number of years worked, so
it's kinda like one step forward, two steps back, but as long as you're
still facing forward, it can work out OK.

We're all pulling for you, buddy.  Knock 'em dead!

Slim