[Rhodes22-list] Rowdy Rhodies In The Canton, GA Area

Robert Quinn rjquinn at bellsouth.net
Tue May 6 20:34:32 EDT 2003

Roger:  Tough times of course but families survive.  After nearly 30 years
with the AF, I can safely say wives find suitable positions (Kathy taught in
the United Kingdom and in Hawaii during our active duty days and retires
June 1st after teaching here in Stuart for the past fifteen years), our
daughter graduated high school a year early out of the UK and immediately
stated college work when we arrived in Hawaii. She subsequently graduated
from Florida Atlantic University and writes software for planetarium
programs. Our son made the transition from a Hawaii high school to one in
this area for his junior and senior years.  No problems even with the broken
hearts of his high school loves. He has since graduated college and went
back to obtain his Masters from the University of South Florida.  He is into
his fifth year teaching high school English.

Life goes on.

Best of luck on the interview.  We have family from Augusta to Atlanta to
Blairsville (Georgia mountains) with lots of hiking, rafting, lake sailing
opportunities, etc. The Appalachian Trail start just to the north of
Atlanta.

You'll love it.

Bob and Kathy on the "NoKaOi"