[Rhodes22-list] Rowdy Rhodies In The Canton, GA Area

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Tue May 6 21:01:16 EDT 2003

Roger,

Another great interview book is "Sweaty Palms", still
available online at all the booksellers.  This is kind
of the interview "bible" for pilots and is recommended
by all the airline interview prep courses. Some of my
buddies applied for jobs they really didn't want just
to get some interview experience under their belt.  It
helps to develop a "game face" for the one you do
want. Good luck!

Brad