[Rhodes22-list] BMW Sidecars

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Wed May 7 14:44:25 EDT 2003

Bill,

Reverse gear is an option (one I would think you would
want). The Earles fork is a "curve ball" for me and I
had to do a Google search on it.  Dunnoh!  I'm not a
motorcycle person, my buddy is.  Some folks are
importing the bike in small quantities,ie., one at a
time.  We have about a half-dozen persons between us
that want to buy one as soon as they hit the West
Coast.  I hope they show up with cash!

Brad