[Rhodes22-list] Question for Roger?

Roger Pihlaja cen09402 at centurytel.net
Sat May 10 09:39:50 EDT 2003

Ed,

The president & a few of the staff were into fishing.  In Georgia, that
means bass boats.

As far as magazine articles, completely replacing polyester resins in the
pleasure boating industry, &/or national recognition; let's juist take this
one step at a time.  Getting hired would be a good 1st step!

Roger